Smart & Fast Charger for 4~10 Cells NiMH and NiCd Battery Packs
This Charger is designed to charge Nickel-Metal Hydride or Nickel Cadmium 4~10 Cells battery packs with Standard Tamiya Male Connector. This is a Smart Charger, which can distinguish 4~10 cells pack by MPU inside Automatically and cut-off the charging accordingly. It is easy to use. Manual-adjustment is not needed. By using different adaptors, this charger can be used to charge battery packs with Futaba Female connector, JR Female connector, Tamiya Small Male connector, Micro Female connector etc.
Input Rated Voltage & Line Frequency: 240VAC 50Hz
Rated Voltage: DC18.0V+-5%
Rated Current: DC500mA
Rated Cells Pack: 4~10 Cells
No Load Voltage: DC23.5V Max
Trickle Current: 60mA Max
Short Circuit & Reverse Polarity Protection included
- Recharges 4~10 pieces cells battery packs
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries with Standard Tamiya
- Male connector.
- Microprocessor-control System (For protection and safety).
- Batteries life is well protected by –dV detection and timer protection.
- LED display for Rapid charge/trickle charge
- Red LED- rapid charge
- Green LED- Fully Charged & trickle charge
- Flash Red and Green LED- short
- Flash Red LED: Reverse polarity or Wrong Battery
- Safety features: -dV cut-off function
OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS :
- Connecting 1 pack of 4~10 cells pack with Tamiya Male connector to the Female connector of the charger.
- Make correct contact of the Female and Male connectors.
- Plug charger into mains socket.
- The status LED will glow Red when the batteries are receiving charge. After charge is completed, the status LED will change green to indicate that the charge is completed and batteries are ready for use. Once the status LED is Green, the charge switches to trickle mode to keep the batteries at full.
- Unplug the charger and remove the batteries from the charger when not in use.
- Plastic Case: 70×40×28mm
- Output DC Cord: 26AGW×1500mm×2C
Operating temperature: 0~35℃
Short Circuit Protection: 20mA
|4 cells||16V ||240mA ||500mA |
|5 cells ||16V||280mA|| 500mA |
|6 cells ||16V||396mA|| 500mA |
|7 cells ||16V||423mA || 500mA |
|8 cells ||16V||450mA || 500mA |
|9 cells ||16V||480mA || 500mA |
|10 cells ||16V||500mA || 500mA |
|Size||Charging current||Charging Time|
*Charge time will vary depending upon the brand, capacity and condition of batteries being charged.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Before charging, read instruction.
- This charger is intended for use with Nickel-Cadmium and Nickel-metal-hydride rechargeable batteries only. Attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury and damage to the charger.
- Recharge only one type of battery (Ni-Cd or Ni-MH) at each time.
- Do not expose charger to rain or moisture. For indoor use only.
- Remove from mains when not in use.
- Never use an extension cord or any attachment not recommended by manufacturer, otherwise this may result in a risk of fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
- Do not operate the charger if it has been subjected to shock or damage. Take it to a qualified serviceman for repair.
- Do not disassemble the charger. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
- Unplug the charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance of cleaning.
VTE500P Manual EN